Government of India have decided to operate the scheme through all branches of Public Sector Banks which are operating PPF Scheme, 1968.
Recalibration and Reactivation of ATMs.
For details Please
SENIOR CITIZENS SAVINGS SCHEME
- An individual who has attained the age of 60 years and above on the date of opening of an account.
- who has attained the age of 55 years or more but less than 60 years and who has retired on superannuation or otherwise on the date of opening an account.
- who has retired at any time before the commencement of these rules and attained the age of 55 years or more on the date of opening of an account,
- The retired personnel of Defence Services (excluding civilian Defence employees) irrespective of the above age limits subject to fulfillment of other specified conditions.
- Any depositor may open an account at any deposit office by making an application in Form A alongwith the amount of deposit in multiple of one thousand rupees, along with age proof.
- A depositor may operate more than one account subject to the condition that deposits in all accounts taken together shall not exceed the maximum limit of Rs.15 lakh and provided that deposits by depositors shall be restricted to the retirement benefits of Rupees fifteen lakh whichever is lower.
A depositor may open the account in individual capacity or jointly with spouse.
The deposit made at the time of opening of account shall be paid by the concerned deposit office after the expiry of five years from the date of opening of the account on production of the passbook accompanied by a written application (withdrawal form) Form E.
In case the depositor does not close the account on maturity and also does not extend the account, the account will be treated as matured and the depositor will be entitled to interest at the rate applicable to the deposits under post office savings account during the post maturity period.
In case of death of the depositor before maturity the account shall be closed and deposit refunded on application in Form F alongwith interest to the nominee or legal heirs in case the nominee has also expired or nomination was not made as per rules.
If the total amount including interest payable is upto rupees one lakh it may be paid to the legal heirs on production of
- letter of indemnity
- an affidavit
- a letter of disclaimer on affidavit
- a certificate of death of the depositor on stamped paper in the form as in Annexure to Form F.
On an application in Form E the depositor may be permitted to withdraw the deposit and close the account at any time after the expiry of one year from the date of opening of the account subject to the following conditions :-
- In case the account is closed after the expiry of one year but before the expiry of two years from the date of opening of the account, an amount equal to one and half percent of the deposit shall be deducted and the balance paid to the depositor.
- In case the account is closed on or after the expiry of two years from the date of opening of the account, an amount equal to one percent of the deposit shall be deducted and balance paid to the depositor.
- कार्प ऋण योजनाओं पर ब्याज दर
- ईएमआई कैल्कुलेटर
- अपने ऑनलाइन ऋण आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति जानिए
- माध्य दर/वार्षिक प्रतिशत दर
- शिक्षा ऋणों के लिए ब्याज में सहायता की केंद्रीय योजना (नया सीएसआईएस)
- पढ़ो परदेश योजना
- अनुमोदित गृह निर्माण परियोजनाओं की सूची
- गृह निर्माण – वर्तमान उधारकर्ताओं को विद्यमान दर संरचना बदलने/चुनने के लिए केवल एक बार दिया जानेवाला विकल्प
- मूल दर से सहबद्ध ब्याज़ दर चार्ट (1 अप्रैल 2016 से मूल दर को समाप्त कर दिया गया है)