1.Corporation Bank , the innovative and customer friendly Bank is privileged to present to its account holders, a unique group mediclaim scheme on a floater basis.
2. This scheme is introduced in association with New India Assurance Company Ltd. , the Bank's partner in general insurance.
3. As the name suggests, this product has been devised to meet the medical insurance needs of our customers, who may be unexpectedly burdened with the expenses to meet sickness and ailments for themselves and their family members.
4. The salient features of the scheme in brief are;
Please click here for Salient Features:
4.1 Simple Proposal cum application form.
Please click here for Applicatioin Form
4.2 Cashless claim settlement with a wide network of hospitals all over the country.
Please click below for:
List of hospitals empanelled by M/s TTK Healthcare Services Pvt Ltd.
4.3 No medical check-up, no documentation up to age of 55 years.
Click here for Additional Details:
4.4 Dependant members in the family up to a maximum of 4 members including self can be covered on a floater basis ie cover floats among the family members without the need to pay separate individual premium for each member.
4.5 Substantial savings on the premium amount as compared to the conventional mediclaim policy and the premium paid is deductible under Section 80D, up to a maximum of Rs.10,000 per financial year.
5. Please contact the branch where you are having an account for the proposal cum application form as well as salient features; All you have to do is to fill up the proposal cum application form and submit to the branch.In case you or any of your family member is aged above 55 years, please get the medical questionairre(based on medical reports) filled up by a medical practitioner without fail.
6. In case for any reason, you do not receive the mailer kit, please enquire with your branch for a fresh mailer kit or write to email@example.com along with your complete postal address and ATM/Debit card no. to get one by post.
Join India's most advanced Health Insurance scheme "Corp Mediclaim " today !!!