Speed Remittance works similar to that of Speed Cash. Under this facility the remitter can remit any amount without any ceiling (subject to RBI guidelines) to be credited to the account of the beneficiary. The beneficiary needs to maintain the account with our branch for crediting the amount. Otherwise also, the payment can be made by way of pay order.
Tip of the DAY
You can recharge your prepaid mobile number online through Corporation Bank.
For details Please
- Padho Pardesh Scheme
- List of Housing Projects Approved
- Housing Loan – One time option to existing borrowers to migrate/switch over to current rate structure
- Central Scheme of Interest Subsidy for Educational Loans (New CSIS)
- Mean Rate/Annual Percentage Rate
- Know your online Loan Application Status
- EMI Calculator
- ಕಾರ್ಪ್ ಸಾಲ ಯೋಜನೆಗಳ ಮೇಲಿನ ಬಡ್ಡಿ ದರಗಳು