Scheme introduced by Central Government in 1968. The Scheme enables the members of the public to make contributions to the Fund and obtain Income Tax rebate under the relevant provisions of the Income Tax.
KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (KYC GUIDELINES)
For details Please
Public Provident Fund
Only one withdrawal allowed during any one year from sixth year. Withdrawal limited to 50% of the balance at the credit at the end of 4th year preceding the year in which the amount is withdrawn or the end of the preceding year whichever is lower.
The account extended beyond 15 years; partial withdrawal allowed up to 60% of the balance to the credit at the commencement of the extended period.
- ಕಾರ್ಪ್ ಸಾಲ ಯೋಜನೆಗಳ ಮೇಲಿನ ಬಡ್ಡಿ ದರಗಳು
- EMI Calculator
- Know your online Loan Application Status
- Mean Rate/Annual Percentage Rate
- Central Scheme of Interest Subsidy for Educational Loans (New CSIS)
- Housing Loan – One time option to existing borrowers to migrate/switch over to current rate structure
- List of Housing Projects Approved
- Padho Pardesh Scheme