- An individual who has attained the age of 60 years and above on the date of opening of an account.
- who has attained the age of 55 years or more but less than 60 years and who has retired on superannuation or otherwise on the date of opening an account.
- who has retired at any time before the commencement of these rules and attained the age of 55 years or more on the date of opening of an account,
- The retired personnel of Defence Services (excluding civilian Defence employees) irrespective of the above age limits subject to fulfillment of other specified conditions.
Tip of the DAY
KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (KYC GUIDELINES)
For details Please
- ಕಾರ್ಪ್ ಸಾಲ ಯೋಜನೆಗಳ ಮೇಲಿನ ಬಡ್ಡಿ ದರಗಳು
- EMI Calculator
- Know your online Loan Application Status
- Mean Rate/Annual Percentage Rate
- Central Scheme of Interest Subsidy for Educational Loans (New CSIS)
- Housing Loan – One time option to existing borrowers to migrate/switch over to current rate structure
- List of Housing Projects Approved
- Padho Pardesh Scheme