- Any senior citizen may open an account under the Scheme at any authorized post office or bank branch by making an application in Form A along with the amount of deposit in multiple of one thousand rupees, along with age proof.
- A depositor may operate more than one account subject to the condition that deposits in all accounts taken together shall not exceed the maximum limit of Rs.15 lakh and provided that deposits by depositors shall be restricted to the retirement benefits or Rupees fifteen lakh whichever is lower.
- A depositor may open the account in individual capacity or jointly with spouse.
Tip of the DAY
You can recharge your prepaid mobile number online through Corporation Bank.
For details Please
- Padho Pardesh Scheme
- List of Housing Projects Approved
- Housing Loan – One time option to existing borrowers to migrate/switch over to current rate structure
- Central Scheme of Interest Subsidy for Educational Loans (New CSIS)
- Mean Rate/Annual Percentage Rate
- Know your online Loan Application Status
- EMI Calculator
- ಕಾರ್ಪ್ ಸಾಲ ಯೋಜನೆಗಳ ಮೇಲಿನ ಬಡ್ಡಿ ದರಗಳು