Who can open :
- a) An Individual in his/her own name with a sound mind
- b) Individuals in their joint names with suitable repayment instructions.
- c) Minor represented by parent / guardian.
- d) Minor student above 10 years (However, cheque book will not to be issued but they are eligible to avail Debit/ ATM card. Self-cash withdrawals are permitted but not 3rd party payments & overdraw).
- e) Clubs, Societies, Associations, Trusts, Executors, Educational Institutions, Administrators, HUFs, etc.
Balance to be maintained(QAB) :
- Rs. 500/- in all Branches except Rural
- Rs. 250/- in Rural Branches
Rate of Interest :
- Rate of Interest is 3.5% p.a. for balance below Rs.50 lakhs and 4% for balance of Rs.50 lakhs and above with effect from 01.09.2017. ( on daily minimum balance)
Interest Payment Frequency :
Non Maintenance of QAB :
- Rs. 100/- per quarter + S.T.
Cheque book charges :
- 40 Free Cheque leaves (per FY), Rs. 4/- per additional leaf
Cheque Return Charges :
- (inward clearing Rs.100/- , if 3 or more cheques are returned for “insufficient funds” Rs.200/- per cheque, for return of cheques sent in outward clearing : 50% of coll. Charges (min. Rs.60/-)
- Instant Debit card,
- Internet Banking
- SMS/ Mobile Banking & IMPS
- Any Branch Banking
- Personalized Cheque Book
- Fund Transfer through NEFT & RTGS etc
- Mobile Recharge through SMS
- LIC Premium payment through internet & ATM
- Advance Tax Payment through ATM
- E-Payment of Tax
- Card to Card fund transfer
- Online opening of Deposit [FD/KCC] through internet
- Applying IPO through ASBA.
- Insurance & Mutual Funds
- Email statement
- E –passbook
- E- mandate
- Missed Call Facility