Who can open :
- a) Working women /Women with independent source of income (salaried / professionals / self- employed /receiving regulars rentals) in metro / urban /semi-urban centers in the age group of 21 to 60 years.
- b) Account can be opened singly or in joint names. (The first applicant to meet the eligibility criteria)
Account Specification :
- Savings Bank account with loan facility.
Balance to be maintained(QAB) :
Penal charges for Non Maintenance of QAB :
- Rs. 100/- per quarter + ST
Rate of Interest :
- Rate of Interest is 3.5% p.a. for balance below Rs.50 lakhs and 4% for balance of Rs.50 lakhs and above with effect from 01.09.2017. ( on daily minimum balance)
Interest Payment Frequency :
Mahila Power Features :
- Free Personalized Cheque book (40 leaves per year)
- Free Debit card.
- Free Any branch banking.
- Free Internet banking.
- Free SMS banking.
- Free Personal Accident Insurance cover of Rs.1.00 lakhs.
Demand Loan :
- Up to 10 times the QAB during the last 2 quarters depending on income.
- Minimum Loan - Rs. 25,000/-
- Maximum Loan - Rs 1 lakh
- Spouse / father /mother / any other earning member in the family.
Other facilities offered :
- E –passbook
- E- mandate
- Missed Call Facility