- The facility of online collection of renewal premium available at our select branches.
- Payment can be made in any one of the 25 identified Corpbank branches throughout the country by cash or cheque drawn on Corp bank branches
- Signed Premium receipt will be issued by the bank immediately at the counter.Single receipt will be issued if payment is made for more than one policy by the policyholder
- The receipt is valid and acceptable to the Income Tax Authorities. It has Mudrank number in lieu of revenue stamp. No other receipt will be issued by LIC.
- Premium can be paid for all policies, non-ULIP and non – SSS, which are in force.
- Premium can be paid 6 months before the due date to till the policy is in force. However, last premium before maturity under Quarterly and Monthly mode cannot be paid through this mode. No extra charges will be collected by the bank.
- This online payment facility have been enabled for 25 branches for pilot launch.
Tip of the DAY
You can recharge your prepaid mobile number online through Corporation Bank.
For details Please