Pensioners are valuable and worthy customers for any bank. Pensioners make a valuable contribution in nation building and development .Our Bank recognizes their role, contribution and is committed to provide best of the customer service to them. With an intent to provide better and hassle free service to all pensioners, Corporation Bank has centralized the payment of pension throughout the country at CPPC ( Centralised Pension Processing Centre), Head office, Pandeswar, Mangaluru. At CPPC, we undertake the calculation of the pension for all the pensioners drawing pension from our Bank. Changes in Pension Paying parameters including revised DA, arrears of DA etc are also made centrally. Through creation of team of experienced banking and specialized IT personals at CPPC, we strive for timely and accurate payment of pension to all categories of pensioners as well as resolution of grievances of the Pensioners.
The requisites to avail pension disbursement facility from our Corporation Bank are:
- Saving Bank Account with our bank.
- Intimate Saving Bank Account Number to PPO issuing office so as the PPO can be sent directly to CPPC directly to avoid unnecessary delay.
- Submission of Life Certificate by Pensioners - Different Ways
- Digital life certificate (Jeevan Pramaan) and FAQ.
- Contact person and address:
Dr. Prakash T
Asst. General Manager
Government Business & Bancassurance Division,
Mangaladevi Temple Road,
MANGALORE - 575 001